Nd:Yag laser is named after the laser medium, Neodymium: yytrium-alumunium-garnet. This laser was specifically designed to help with pigmentation, reckless and also can help removing old tattoos.
ND YAG Laser comes in 2 wavelengths, 1064 nm and 532 nm. It is a non-ablative laser, which means that there is no break in skin tissue continuity during the treatment. It is designed to target pigment cells. This specific wavelength are absorbed preferentially by pigments (melanin) and the resultant heat will cause generation and propagation of waves that cause damage to the cells containing pigment. These damaged cells will then be cleared from the site resulting in lightening of the pigmented site.
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG is very effective for the removal of dark tattoos and the safest for skin of color. Using a top-hat beam profile ensures control of homogeneous energy delivery and maximum safety without hot-spots nor any risk of side effects or complication for the patient. The versatility of 5 spot sizes allows to use the ideal parameters for the clearance of dark tattoos. Also, there are other functions like the following.
- 1.Improve skin tone
- 2.Reduce rosacea and thread facial vein
- 3.Reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines
- 4. Treat sun damage including age spots and brown pigmentation
- 5. Firming and tightening the skin
- 6. Stimulate new collagen and elastin tissue production
Save Money And Learn More About Our Product Solutions